Prototyping is vital for any scalable solution. Here are a number of tools you can use when prototyping your solution:
- Prototype on Paper (POP) - helps you transform your pen and paper ideas into an interactive iPhone or Android prototype.
- InVision - the digital product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences.
- Atomic - puts advanced interactive design features like logic, data, and variables, into the hands of every designer.
- Balsamiq - a rapid wireframing tool that helps you work faster & smarter. It reproduces the experience of sketching on a whiteboard, but using a computer.
No prototype is complete without a little testing. Utilise any of these tools to test if your solution can go all the way:
- FlexUX - a flexible way to capture and use User Experience and Customer Experience information. It's specifically designed to capture user testing, expert review, field research and group feedback.
- Crazy Egg - get all the information you need about your visitors in one report, instead of ten. Crazy Egg can show you which country your visitors are from, the site they were referred from, how long before they click and much, much more.
Are you working in a well-defined market or does your prototype need to define a market of its own? Use these documents to help guide your validation process:
- Persona template - use the template to generate personas for user experience design process, branding and marketing strategies.
- Symplur - a healthcare social media analytics company that promotes deeper understanding of healthcare by strengthening the voices of those who need to be heard with insights from the Healthcare Social Graph®.
- Health Horizon - an online platform where you can find, follow, collect and share the world's health innovations, helping them make it into our lives faster.
- Ad-lib Value Proposition Template
- Customer Gains - Trigger Questions
- Customer Jobs - Trigger Questions
- Customer Pains - Trigger Questions
- Gain Creators - Trigger Questions
- Pain Relievers - Trigger Questions
- Talking to Humans
- Business Model Canvas
- Value Proposition Canvas
- Test Card
Project Submission Tips
Here are Josh Peak's handy and helpful GitHub slides to walk you through what your technical team members are doing and saying.
Nothing drives home a solid solution better than a well thought out pitch and deck. Check out the Pollenizer Universal Pitch Deck to guide your layout and help sell your story.